I Am Sam Online Streaming
Storyline I Am Sam
Sam has the mental capacity of a 7-year-old. He has a daughter with a homeless woman who abandons them when they leave the hospital, leaving Sam to raise Lucy on his own. But as Lucy grows up, Sam's limitations start to become a problem and the authorities take her away. Sam shames high-priced lawyer Rita into taking his case pro bono and in turn teaches her the value of love and family.
love is all you need
Movie details I Am Sam
Release : 2001-12-28
Genre : Drama
Runtime : 132
Company : New Line Cinema
Cast
| Sean Penn | as | Sam Dawson | |
| Michelle Pfeiffer | as | Rita Harrison Williams | |
| Dakota Fanning | as | Lucy Diamond Dawson | |
| Dianne Wiest | as | Annie Cassell | |
| Marin Hinkle | as | Patricia |
Available Posters
Some Reviews
Search Result :
I Am Sam (2001) - IMDb
Cast and crew, user comments, external and newsgroup reviews, awards and nominations, plot summary, trivia, soundtrack listing, promotional material and film details.
Cast and crew, user comments, external and newsgroup reviews, awards and nominations, plot summary, trivia, soundtrack listing, promotional material and film details.
I Am Sam | Kore Dizi İzle, Japon Dizi, Asya Dizi, Kore ...
Etiketler: asya dizi izle, asya dizileri, asyadizi, bölümleri, bölümleri izle, çin dizileri, çin filmleri, dizi izle, HD izle, I Am Sam 16.Bölüm FinaL ...
Etiketler: asya dizi izle, asya dizileri, asyadizi, bölümleri, bölümleri izle, çin dizileri, çin filmleri, dizi izle, HD izle, I Am Sam 16.Bölüm FinaL ...
SAM - Seattle Art Museum
Miró: The Experience of Seeing. Feb 13 – May 26 2014. Seattle Art Museum
Miró: The Experience of Seeing. Feb 13 – May 26 2014. Seattle Art Museum
I Am Legend (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I Am Legend is a 2007 British-American post-apocalyptic science fiction horror film directed by Francis Lawrence and starring Will Smith. It is the third feature film ...
I Am Legend is a 2007 British-American post-apocalyptic science fiction horror film directed by Francis Lawrence and starring Will Smith. It is the third feature film ...
Sam McCall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Samantha "Sam" Morgan (née McCall) is a fictional character on the ABC soap opera, General Hospital. Created by Charles Pratt, Jr. and Robert Guza, Jr., the ...
Samantha "Sam" Morgan (née McCall) is a fictional character on the ABC soap opera, General Hospital. Created by Charles Pratt, Jr. and Robert Guza, Jr., the ...
will.i.am - home
www.will.i.am is the home of everything will.i.am, the multi-faceted entertainer and creative innovator, and a seven-time Grammy Award winner.
www.will.i.am is the home of everything will.i.am, the multi-faceted entertainer and creative innovator, and a seven-time Grammy Award winner.
Sam Houston State University - Texas - Carnegie Research ...
Sam Houston Memorial Museum. Dedicated to the life and times of Gen. Sam Houston, the museum hosts educational programs, demonstrations, tours and exhibitions ...
Sam Houston Memorial Museum. Dedicated to the life and times of Gen. Sam Houston, the museum hosts educational programs, demonstrations, tours and exhibitions ...
explodingdog 2014
hi my name is Sam, I draw pictures, from your titles. send me a title to sambrown@explodingdog.com or send me titles when I am drawing via twitter.
hi my name is Sam, I draw pictures, from your titles. send me a title to sambrown@explodingdog.com or send me titles when I am drawing via twitter.
Sam Raimi - IMDb
Sam Raimi, Writer: Spider-Man 3. Highly inventive U.S. film director/producer/writer/actor Sam Raimi first came to the attention of film fans with the savage, yet ...
Sam Raimi, Writer: Spider-Man 3. Highly inventive U.S. film director/producer/writer/actor Sam Raimi first came to the attention of film fans with the savage, yet ...
Sam & Max: Freelance Police - Welcome to Telltale Games
Sam & Max Beyond Time & Space. Episode 201: Ice Station Santa Season Premiere. Santa's off his rocker! Episode 202: Moai Better Blues A massive volcano is about to erupt.
Sam & Max Beyond Time & Space. Episode 201: Ice Station Santa Season Premiere. Santa's off his rocker! Episode 202: Moai Better Blues A massive volcano is about to erupt.
WATCH MOVIE HERE
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar