With a Song in My Heart Online Streaming
Storyline With a Song in My Heart
Jane Froman (Susan Hayward), an aspiring songstress, lands a job in radio with help from pianist Don Ross (David Wayne), whom she later marries. Jane's popularity soars, and she leaves on a European tour... but her plane crashes in Lisbon, and she is partially crippled. Unable to walk without crutches, Jane nevertheless goes on to entertain the Allied troops in World War II.
Movie details With a Song in My Heart
Release : 1952-04-03
Genre : Drama, Musical, Music
Runtime : 117
Company :
Cast
| Susan Hayward | as | Jane Froman | |
| Rory Calhoun | as | John Burn | |
| David Wayne | as | Don Ross | |
| Thelma Ritter | as | Clancy | |
| Robert Wagner | as | GI paratrooper | |
| Helen Westcott | as | Jennifer March | |
| Una Merkel | as | Sister Marie | |
| Richard Allan | as | Dancer / Tenor | |
| Max Showalter | as | Harry Guild | |
| Leif Erickson | as | General aboard plane | |
| Lyle Talbot | as | Radio station director | |
| Robert Easton | as | Soldier | |
| Frank Sully | as | Soldier |
Available Posters
Some Reviews
Search Result :
'Titanic' Theme Song - YouTube
'Titanic' Theme Song My Heart Will Go On Celine Dion 1997
'Titanic' Theme Song My Heart Will Go On Celine Dion 1997
My Heart Will Go On - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from Titanic) " is the main theme song to the 1997 blockbuster film Titanic. With music by James Horner, lyrics by Will Jennings ...
" My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from Titanic) " is the main theme song to the 1997 blockbuster film Titanic. With music by James Horner, lyrics by Will Jennings ...
Celine Dion My Heart Will Go On - YouTube
My Heart Will Go On The Love Theme From Titanic.
My Heart Will Go On The Love Theme From Titanic.
My Girl (The Temptations song) - Wikipedia, the free ...
My Girl " is a 1964 standard recorded by The Temptations for the Gordy (Motown) label which became a number one hit in 1965. Written and produced by The Miracles ...
My Girl " is a 1964 standard recorded by The Temptations for the Gordy (Motown) label which became a number one hit in 1965. Written and produced by The Miracles ...
eLyrics.net - Song Lyrics
One of the largest song lyrics destination on the net, providing access to more than 900,000 lyrics from around 50,000 artists/bands since 2000.
One of the largest song lyrics destination on the net, providing access to more than 900,000 lyrics from around 50,000 artists/bands since 2000.
Videos - Sesame Street
Watch free online videos of your favorite Sesame Street moments. Enjoy music videos and funny clips featuring Elmo, Abby, Grover and all your other favorite Muppets.
Watch free online videos of your favorite Sesame Street moments. Enjoy music videos and funny clips featuring Elmo, Abby, Grover and all your other favorite Muppets.
Song Meanings at Songfacts
Songfacts.com - Song meanings and song information, including album and chart position. Music trivia, music videos, lyrics.
Songfacts.com - Song meanings and song information, including album and chart position. Music trivia, music videos, lyrics.
Beneath My Heart - Striving to create beauty in my heart ...
Every year, Mother’s Day is hard for me. I miss my mom so much I can hardly stand it. I was blessed to have the most amazing Mom a girl could ever dream of.
Every year, Mother’s Day is hard for me. I miss my mom so much I can hardly stand it. I was blessed to have the most amazing Mom a girl could ever dream of.
The Llama Song | Flash Videos - Albino Blacksheep
The Llama Song, a Flash Animated video by Burton Earny.
The Llama Song, a Flash Animated video by Burton Earny.
Whitman 's " Song of Myself " - Illinois - Welcome to ...
1. I CELEBRATE myself, and sing myself, And what I assume you shall assume, For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you. I loafe and invite my soul,
1. I CELEBRATE myself, and sing myself, And what I assume you shall assume, For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you. I loafe and invite my soul,
WATCH MOVIE HERE
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar